The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by
the User on usage of the website www.softage.net.
You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site
- The term User shall refer to anyone who is browsing the site. The term SoftAge shall refer to
SoftAge Information Technology Limited.
The term Site refers to www.softage.net
owned and monitored by SoftAge Information Technology Limited.
- By using the Site, you agree to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions
concerning your use of the Site.
the latter shall have precedence with respect to your use of that area of the Site.
- SoftAge may terminate User's access at any time for any reason.
The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty,
accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. SoftAge may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of SoftAge.
The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to SoftAge.
No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted,
posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from SoftAge.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
SoftAge is a registered trademark of SoftAge Information Technology Limited.
This trademark shall not be used in any manner without prior written consent from SoftAge Information Technology Limited.
- SoftAge does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability
and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or services made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. SoftAge expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind,
whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability,
fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- SoftAge shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of
any content, materials, information from the Site.
- SoftAge may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. SoftAge reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site.
Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will SoftAge be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits,
business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use SoftAge's website,
or any information provided on the website, or in the Services any claim attributable to errors,
omissions or other inaccuracies in the Service or interpretations thereof.
- User agrees to indemnify , defend and hold SoftAge harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by
the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. SoftAge disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- SoftAge makes no warranty that :
(a) The Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timel , secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or
any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that SoftAge is not responsible for the availability of,
and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. SoftAge is not responsible for third party content accessible
through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. SoftAge is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- The foregoing are subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in New Delhi, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site.
- Please proceed only if you accept all the conditions enumerated herein above, out of your free will and consent.